Call for Papers
The Software Radio Implementation Forum seeks papers for the SRIF 2015 workshop to be held September 7, 2015 at ACM MobiCom in Paris. We invite paper, poster, and demo submissions in all areas related to SDR development and research. Example topics of interest include:
- Hardware and software architectures for software radio
- Virtualization technologies for radio resources
- WLAN, LTE, and 5G networks
- Millimeter wave challenges
- Challenges and opportunities in space
- Prototypes of novel wireless systems using SDR
- State-of-the-art performance of wireless systems using SDR
- PHY and MAC primitives and abstractions
- Programming models for SDR
- New applications for SDR (e.g., security, localization, medical, etc.)
- New insights on wireless theory vs. practice enabled by SDR
A full-length paper (max 6 pages, double-column) is required for all technical talks. Submitted papers will be reviewed and published in a workshop proceedings. Depending on the number of submissions, some papers may be allocated to the poster session for presentation purposes. Papers allocated to the poster session will still be published in the workshop proceeding. The proceeding is expected to be indexed by EI and/or ACM, IEEE.
Poster Presentations and Demonstrations
Full-length papers (max 6 pages, double-column) are optional. Without a full-length paper, an abstract/summary of no more than one page in length is required. All accepted papers and abstracts will be published in the workshop proceeding.
All submissions to SRIF 2015 must be original work that has not been submitted to any other workshop, conference, or journal. The workshop will consider two different types of papers:
- Full papers: maximum 6 double column pages describing relatively mature and completed work.
- Extended abstracts for posters and demos: up to 1 page.
The submission site for this year is Easychair. Submissions will be evaluated via a single-blind review process. Please include author names and affiliation in the submission. All accepted papers (full and short) will be published online by ACM and/or IEEE. Submissions must use the ACM template.
Authors must clearly indicate in the title of the paper the type of submission (e.g., title prefix of “Paper:”, “Poster:” or “Demo:”). Full papers will be presented as technical talks in oral sessions. Posters and demos will be presented in a dedicated, non-overlapping session. Authors of posters and demos will have 2 minutes at the beginning of the poster/demo session to advertise their work. Depending on the number of accepted full papers, some may be allocated to the poster/demo session for presentation purposes.
- May 22, 2015: Paper/extended abstract submission deadline
- June 8, 2015: Acceptance notification
- July 3, 2015: Camera-ready due
- August 14, 2015: Program available online
Please contact SRIF 2015 general chair Li Erran Li with any inquiries.
University of Pennsylvania
University of Pennsylvania
Download this call as a pdf.